Licensing Public Register
Terms & Conditions
This information is provided under the requirements for the licensing authority to maintain a public register which can be viewed free of charge during office hours. The applications, licences and supporting documents are available to view in PDF format. If you are unable to view them for any reason you can call the Licensing Section on 0121 303 9896 to book an appointment to visit the Licensing Office and view documents.
Alternatively, copies of the application or licence are available at a charge of £10.50.
Licence agreement for access to information published by the local authority
Set out below are the terms and conditions which, together with any legal notices displayed elsewhere on this website, represent the terms and conditions on which we will provide you with access to the information published to the website as part of the licensing authority’s public register (the register). Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not click on "I accept ". The terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
- Use of this site requires that your browser is configured to allow the birminghman.gov.uk domain to set a session cookie. This is a small piece of information that is used to manage and monitor usage of the site. It is non-persistent, which means that it resides in the memory of your browser application but is not permanently stored or written to the hard disk.
- A single screen print of the results of a search of the register is permitted for your own use.
- You may not extract or re-utilise information derived from the register and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or in hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
- You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the register, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from the register.
- Save as permitted by paragraph two above, the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, retransmission, distribution, decompilation, reverse-engineering or disassembly of any part of the register is not permitted without our prior written consent.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the register is not made available, either in electronic unencrypted form or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third party using information derived from the register in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of trade marks located on the Birmingham City Council website.
- We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on the register.
- We take every reasonable effort to ensure that information contained on the register is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on the Birmingham City Council website are provided "as is ", and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded.
- We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever, (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of the register.
By selecting "I Accept ", you agree with the terms and conditions of the licence agreement set out above, and you will be able to view the licensing search facility.